Work With The Best
At First Choice Heating & Cooling, we believe that quality workmanship, dedicated customer service, and comprehensive solutions make our business stand out.
Our mission is to be more than just an HVAC installation and maintenance company. Whether it’s a furnace tune-up or AC repair, our decades of experience ensure a comprehensive evaluation and customized solution for all your home and business HVAC needs. With decades of combined experience, our trusty team will identify the problem and design a more efficient alternative. No matter your budget, we are committed to high-quality workmanship with a proactive approach.
Do you have what it takes? First Choice Heating & Cooling is looking for dedicated individuals looking to join our award-winning team. If you have what it takes and interested in the below positions please complete the first steps by completing out the form.
First Choice Heating & Cooling is a family-owned and operated HVAC company located in Metuchen, NJ. We are hiring immediately!!!!
Job Description – HVAC Service Technician
The position of the HVAC Technician is responsible for maintenance, and repairs of HVAC systems as assigned.
Work Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot HVAC systems and their related components.
- Perform all service orders, repairs, and preventative maintenance requests as assigned.
- Coordinate HVAC System preventative maintenance, cleaning, and repairs.
- Respond to customer requests with an appropriate measure of courtesy and service.
- On-call rotation for emergency after-hours calls
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the HVAC field.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- EPA Certificate
- Qualification of Refrigeration or HVAC certificate of education or equivalent experience required.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- The employee values being a member of the team, is dependable, takes initiative, solves problems effectively, communicates clearly, and supports organizational change.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
Job Description – Installer
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Must have experience with installation of boilers, furnaces, condensers, mini-split systems and ductwork
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Complete all paperwork with customer upon leaving
- Requires physical labor daily in various weather conditions
- Must be willing and able to train installation helpers that are assigned to work with you
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work independently
- EPA (required) & NATE Certification is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available for monthly on-call rotation
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 Year Of Employment
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation after 3 Years Of Employment
- Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Please note: Our company is taking the proper precautions with COVID-19. We are supplying masks & gloves to our employees out in the field as well as providing hand sanitizer.