Reme Halo®: In-duct Air Purifier
Looking for state-of-the-art air purification? The REME HALO® uses a zinc catalyst and increased ionized hydro-peroxide output to tackle three categories of indoor air pollutants and offer next-generation indoor air quality (IAQ) technology. Use it and purify all of the air your HVAC system processes.
Halo-LED™: Whole-Home In-Duct Air Purifier
Want a mercury-free, zero-ozone, in-duct, LED, whole-home air purification system? Then HALO-LED™ may be for you. This innovative system treats all of the air in a contained space using, REME-LED™ technology and bi-polar ionization. It can reduce airborne pollutants and even reduce surface contamination.
Use Zinc to Target Viruses
Now more than ever, it is important to keep your home comfortable and safe for your family. First Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has built our reputation on providing high-quality HVAC repairs and exemplary customer service to the New Jersey area. We provide that same commitment to care to our air purification system installation, helping keep your family safe and comfortable.
The COVID-19 pandemic led to an increase in air purification systems. Zinc-based air purifiers are effective at killing COVID-19 contamination in the air and may even help reduce surface virus contamination.
Do air purification systems remove viruses from the air?
Yes. Any type of filtration, including the use of HEPA-rated filters in your normal HVAC system, can help reduce the viral load in the air. However, air purification systems work better than filters, alone. Air purification systems can purify all of the air in a room, but under normal use conditions, if someone is shedding a virus, there will be some airborne virus in the air. That said, air purification systems offer an additional layer of protection in the fight against COVID-19 and other viruses.
Learn more about Air Filtration & Purification Systems.
Own a Hospitality Business?
Air quality is more important than ever for hospitality businesses. As an air filtration installer, we can install filtration systems in new or existing HVAC systems. Click Here to learn more about Restaurant Air Filtration and Purification during COVID-19.
The Facts on Air Purifiers
- USDA, FDA, and FSIS approved to use in food processing plants
- Used to reduce mold in U.S. Military field hospitals
- Used domestically and abroad to reduce Staph (MRSA) in hospitals
- Approved by China for use against SARS
- Used by schools to reduce illness and absenteeism
- Used by cruise lines against the Norwalk Virus.
- Major U.S. city school reports a 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial
- contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Who Uses Air Purifiers
As an air purifier installer, we get asked where people can use air purifiers. Some NJ places that use them are:
- Resorts, hotels, and motels
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family dwellings
- Daycare facilities
- Food processing facilities
- Office buildings
- Medical facilities