In-duct Air Purifier
The award winning REME HALO® is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology. With increased ionized hydro-peroxide output and the enhanced catalyst with zinc it is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants.
Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
New Zinc Ions Kill 99% Of Viruses On Surfaces
Our goal is to make your home as comfortable as possible, whether that’s during the swelter of summer, winter’s biting cold or during a national health crisis like we are currently experiencing. At First Choice, we hold a well-earned reputation for designing affordable and functional HVAC solutions for homes and businesses across the Garden State.
As we pay added attention to the cleanliness of our homes and offices in our ongoing effort to stop the spread of the new coronavirus and the upper-respiratory illness it causes, COVID-19, air quality must remain part of our consideration.
Can an Air Filtration system remove virus-infected particles from the air?
This is a popular topic. While research suggests that HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air)-rated filters – common in modern HVAC systems – can remove a percentage of particles that carry the coronavirus from the air, air filters will not completely remove potentially infected particles, and an air purification system alone is not a defense against transmission of the disease.
Are You a Restaurant?
Air Filtration For Restaurants During Covid-19 is now more important than ever before. Click Here to learn more about Restaurant Air Filtration and Purification during COVID-19.
Air Purification Facts
- U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city school reports a 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Example Installation Areas
Items like the REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
- Single-family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes assisted living facilities and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges, and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
- Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars